Tuesday, November 7 • 8:00am – 8:50am
This interactive discussion, presented by Automatic Merchandiser/VendingMarketWatch.com will look at the latest “State of the OCS industry” report. Attendees will see the core numbers from the latest operator survey and discuss clear trends that are emerging. Join this session to learn about the following topics:
- Important steps that operators are taking to succeed.
- Sustainable products – critically important?
- Pantry Service and micro markets – now embraced by OCS – Is it a good fit?
- Higher end water systems and ice machines.
- Growth of bean to cup brewers.
- Are pods gaining ground?
- Future of drip coffee.
- Trends toward locally sourced products.
- Increased interest in Espresso and specialty coffee.
- Impact of industry consolidation.
- Importance of online ordering.
- Growth of cold brew.
- Sustainable coffee and other environmental issues.
- Formulas for OCS success in 2024.