Meet With More Decision Makers
CTW offers unique possibilities to demonstrate your latest technology and products, close deals with buyers, reconnect with current customers and secure new leads.
SEVEN HOURS OF UNINTERRUPTED FACE-TO-FACE ENGAGEMENT
That equates to an unprecedented opportunity to engage with a focused and uninterrupted audience of decision makers looking to elevate their business and accommodate their customers' needs. Space is selling quickly — secure your spot today.
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH
CTW PRINCIPAL INDUSTRY
CTW COMPANY TYPE
2023 EXHIBITOR BOOTHS
In addition to 7 hours of exhibit time, your exhibit booth includes:
- One (1) badge for each 80 square feet of exhibit space purchased
- 8ft high back drape, 3ft high side rail drape, and one (1) booth ID sign
- One (1) 8ft black skirted table, and one (1) wastebasket
- Company information within the show app
Note: The cost of electrical, furnishings, WiFi, etc., are not included in the exhibitor booth rate. This information, including various options, the cost and any deadlines, will be available closer to the show through the GES Service Manual.
* As a new exhibitor, you have two options to exhibit this year. You may choose the first-timer rate, or you can take advantage of the member rate by joining NAMA. If you decide to exhibit at the member rate, we are offering a special one-time dues rate. Join NAMA by contacting [email protected]. NAMA membership dues must be paid within 60 days of contract signing or by the start of Coffee Tea & Water (which ever date is earlier). In future years, as a returning exhibitor, NAMA membership is required, and the special one-time dues rate will no longer be available.
ABOVE & BEYOND
If you are looking to feature your company outside of the tradeshow floor, pre-show or post-show, please let us know. We have many sponsorship opportunities available to reach the attendee above and beyond your booth.
BEWARE OF SCAMS
Beware of scam artists, fraudulent companies and vendors not contracted by show management who target exhibitors participating in trade shows across the country. Be careful of companies calling and posing as vendors for the event. Some scams include housing, directory listings and on-site services.
If you have any questions or receive communication that is not from a company representing NAMA or our official supplier partners Tradeshow Logic, GES or Convention Data Services, please alert NAMA right away by emailing [email protected]. Thank you for helping us monitor this situation.