Be a Leader in the Office Coffee Community and Workplace
Share Your Insights at CTW
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JULY 14, 2023
NAMA is now accepting presentation proposals for Coffee Tea & Water 2023. Every attendee at Coffee Tea & Water has valuable knowledge that can help advance convenience services as a whole. We invite you to be a thought leader and share your expertise. If speaking interests you, then here are a few guidelines you can reference when completing your submission:
A QUALITY PRESENTATION…
- Contains practical information that will help OCS operators gain revenue, gain efficiencies, and/or meet their business objectives.
- Covers a new, specific topic relevant to office coffee services and/or the workplace.
- Speaks to one of these target audiences:
- Operators new to or interested in OCS/pantry services.
- Operators well experienced in OCS/pantry services.
- Those interested in workplace operations and offerings.
- Does not promote products, slam companies, or detail pricing. Any speaking proposal focused on product promotion will be disqualified. Discussion about general product categories is acceptable if there is clear intent to educate and not sell.
A QUALITY SPEAKER…
- Knows their session’s intended audience and engages with attendees. More information is retained when interactivity is a part of a lesson.
- Is collaborative in every sense of the word. This includes collaborating with panelists for an engaging conversation about all angles of a topic. This also includes collaborating with NAMA to ensure all learning objectives and deadlines are met.
- Has a passion to present.
A FEW ADDITIONAL NOTES...
- As always, participation in CTW grants you a complimentary or discounted badge to the conference.
- Educational sessions are 45 minutes long.
- Speakers from adjacent industries are welcome to apply. Adjacent industries include representation of various environments that convenience services may benefit. CTW 2023 will focus on the workplace. Expertise from this angle will help operators continue the examples set in.
- Submissions not pertaining specifically to the CTW audience are subject to prescreening by NAMA's Education Department before advancing to the review process.
- Submitters will be contacted about three weeks after the submission deadline.
Don’t want to present but have a topic wish list? Please let us know!
Thank you for your interest in submitting a speaking proposal.